- Assessment and intervention for children and young adults with a wide range of communication needs.
- Supporting a diverse range of needs including speech, language, pragmatics/social skills, play, literacy, developmental delay, disability, Autism Spectrum Disorders and neurological or chromosomal disorders.
- Certified Practising Speech Pathologist, Member of Speech Pathology Australia & Member of Early Childhood Intervention Australia
- Registered Medicare provider
- Registered NDIS provider
- Strengths-Based and Family Centred Practice
- Flexible service delivery including in clinic, at home, childcare, kindergarten or school
- Supporting families across the southern suburbs of Adelaide including Willunga, McLaren Vale, Port Willunga, Aldinga, Aldinga Beach, Seaford, Moana, Port Noarlunga, Morphett Vale and surrounds with home and community visits across Adelaide's southern suburbs and Fleurieu Peninsula.